Your brand is who your company is, and it is what people think when they see your logo or any part of your company. If you want to have a good relationship with your customers and your prospective customers, it is essential to have a strong, consistent, and reputable brand that people will trust!
1. The first way to build brand trust is to have a clear value proposition. That means to clearly tell your prospects why they should want to buy from you, what they can expect from you, and why you're better than the other companies out there.
2. The second way to build brand trust is through your content. You want to convey the benefits of your product rather than just all your selling points.
The example to the right an ad from Lusso, a cosmetic company.
Rather than just promoting its logo, he's promoting an educational piece on what you can do with his cosmetics
3. It's really important to maintain consistency through your branding. You have to maintain the same tone, voice, imagery, and of course, your corporate values.
4. Social Proof: People look to their peers for advice on products and services.
5. Delivery: Keep your promises! The only surprises for your customers should be over delivery!
If you follow these five tips for building your brand, then you should have no issues with building trust with your customers! If you have any questions about how these five trust-building tips can influence your company or your prospective customers, or if you want to talk with us about employee recognition and brand promotion, contact us at GLS Group today!